Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hrm.


There was a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to bitch about, but by the time I got home from work I'd forgotten what they were.

Basketball starts tomorrow. My expectations are fairly low, and I'm bummed I'll miss the special anniversary coverage on the Cyclone Television Network.

I'm also irritated by the NCAA. Kid who didn't get paid to play basketball in Germany isn't allowed to play for ISU because of something his teammates did; kid who played for pay in Turkey...no problems getting to play for Texas. They seem to be all sorts of arbitrary...unbecoming in an organization that holds a monopoly on intercollegiate sports. I wonder if the House Ways and Means committee is still threating to revoke their non-profit status.

Too...many...ellipses.

No comments: