Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Irresolution

Not sure how I missed this over the weekend: Lileks' Irresolutions.

It's funny--when I was driving home from the airport Tuesday, I was wondering what I would fix if I wasn't already amazing *snicker* and the only thing that came to mind was "drink more beer." Which was also my goal for 2007, and well-accomplished. I'm developing quite the collection of empty growlers from breweries in cities I may never visit again (I also preserved my Super Bowl bar tab for biographers...gonna be hard to surpass that this year).

For 2008 I should add "make a quilt out of labels soaked off bottles." Or at least collect enough different labels to make the quilt in 2009.

I do have a serious goal for 2008: I'd like to finish three quilts, larger than the three I finished last year.

No comments: