Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of being labeled with these kind of destructive stereotypes."

It's still bad out there.

Now, as the waters recede, some Iowans are finding themselves victimized again -- by their state's self-destructive work ethic. Blogger / flood victim Dave Burge reports from the scene.

But fear not; the Turkeys' stupid pink locker room was unharmed.

On a serious note, the Iowa City animal shelter needs help feeding and caring for pets whose humans can't keep them in their temporary/new housing. If I don't stop looking at pictures of kittens who need my help, I won't be able to make rent next week. *sigh* I've been encouraged to head out to Waukesha and adopt a refugee from Iowa, but I'm already outnumbered here, four legs to two.

No comments: