Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bigger than Jesus!

More "would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad."
One lady got up and told him she needed a car and a new kitchen. The Teleprompter Kid told her to talk with his staff after the show and sure enough, some rich friend of his gave her a house! I thought I was watching Oprah instead of Obama!

Heck, Jesus himself only gave out fish sandwiches.

I'm going to steal that last line.

More:
Notice how hardly anyone clapped when Obama declared that "nobody wants unemployment insurance -- they want a job."
The only thing that surprises me is that people are surprised by this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was talking about this with a conservative friend of mine tonight. For crap's sake, America, he's just a person! He's a person saddled with a very huge task and who knows if he can actually do anything about it.

That being said, I hope he gives away Ralph Lauren sweaters or copies of his Obama Book Club novels the next time he comes to Milwaukee.:)