Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The People's Seat

Scott Brown, espousing the radical notion that the U.S. Senate isn't the House of Lords:



I donated to his campaign yesterday. About six weeks after I started working in Syracuse, Wisconsin sent me a check of porkulus dollars--increased unemployment compensation was part of Barry's Folly back in February, and it took that long for Wisconsin to figure out how to change the computers. I donated part of it to Breitbart's "care packages for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan" webathon last summer, and held on to the rest of it for the 2010 elections. The 41st vote against Obamacare seems like a worthy cause for Obama bribe money. Bwahahaha.

I expect ACORN and the SEIU are filling out ballots for Coakley right now...but that's no reason not to try to win it legitimately...

(I suppose I could have refused to cash it, but honestly I expect state workers in Madison embezzle uncashed state disbursement checks, because who would know or care? It's free government money!)

No comments: