Sunday, November 23, 2008

2012 watch

Bobby Jindal was in Iowa yesterday and didn't say anything too objectionable...
The governor said technology such as television and the Internet are conduits for corrupting children, which he also believes is an issue agreed upon across party lines.

"As governor, I can't censor anything or take away anyone's freedom of speech - nor do I want to if I could," he said, "but I can still control what my kids watch, what they hear and what they read."

ZOMG, parenting his own kids! No wonder Democrats hate him.

A nice change from the Tipper Gore/Hillary Clinton "censorship for the children!" meme.

1 comment:

Amy said...

ZOMG, parenting his own kids! No wonder Democrats hate him.

Yeah, that and he's one of those pesky "Catholics" we hear so much bad stuff about.