Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Testing 1-2-3

Greetings!

Welcome to my political blog. Regular topics include national, international, Wisconsin, and Milwaukee politics; occasional wishing I still lived in Iowa so I could participate in the run-up to the 2008 caucus; general complaints about current popular culture; extensive mocking of the kook left, especially but not limited to environmentalist whackos intent on creating a Stalinist America; and unrepentant, unreasonable, illogical love of the Indianapolis Colts (since 1996--bandwagon fans go away!).

Mostly I'm blowing off steam; I don't have a regular audience for my snappy comebacks and pithy observations. I'm an engineer, Jim, not a policy wonk. My role models are Mark Steyn and James Lileks and Jonah Goldberg. I dream of being Zombie but all the anti-America rallies in Madison are scheduled during regular business hours and I work. Sigh.

Let's get it on!

No comments: