Saturday, June 2, 2007

Breaking: Terror Plot at Kennedy Airport

Just a nuisance, like prostitution and NCAA tournament pools.

The suspects must be Lutheran. No?

Obviously they only wanted to blow up JFK as a reaction to BushHitlerMcChimpy's illegal invasion and occupation of...Trinidad? Guyana? Oh.


I'm heavy on the sarcasm today because, like moonbats and KosKidz, I'm questioning the timing, and that bothers me. The investigation has been going on for almost 18 months, and the arrests take place while Congress and Bush are colluding on a plan to open the borders, ignoring the national security implications that should have smacked them in the face after we learned that three of the Fort Dix Six came across the Mexican border illegally.

This is weird. In the 90s, I knew Clinton didn't give a crap about anything but his own popularity, but at least most other elected officials were concerned about the future of the American people. Now very few of them give a crap about the current citizenry or the future of the country, and it scares me.

At least there are still some people in law enforcement who care. And the NY Times doesn't know about them....


Ignorance really is bliss. I wish I was the kind of woman who can't be interested in anything more profound than clothes and makeup and shopping and celebrity gossip.

No comments: