Thursday, January 10, 2008

Potpourri for $1000.

  • I'm really tired of people whining about snow. It's January. It's supposed to snow. If you don't like it, Alabama's thataway.
  • (True story: I have a friend who went to Mississippi State for eight years, and the only time it snowed on campus while he was there was a weekend I visited.)
  • The best thing about Hillary Clinton as POTUS will be hearing Rush Limbaugh play the clip of her screaming "it's patriotic to criticize the adminstration" every day. Twice.
  • According to the e-mail I got today from the Mustard Museum, "[t]he tuba recital scheduled for 8:00 p.m. on January 23 at the Mount Horeb Village Hall has been cancelled out of respect for the living."
  • Four weeks old, and they've already arranged her marriage to Knut the Cute (personally, I like him better now that he's big and surly).
  • This is the most disturbing image I've seen in weeks.

No comments: