Monday, March 3, 2008

Good grief.

Defense says illegal alien who killed Kenosha County Sheriff's Deputy Frank Fabiano Jr. should be found not guilty because "he was so damn drunk he doesn't remember what happened."

So--that makes everything all right then? If he was "so damn drunk" and killed with his vehicle, would that be OK, too? If I was "so damn drunk" and shot someone to death, could I walk away (I already know the answer to that--"yes, but only if I was married to my male victim, and I'd get his estate, too!")? C'mon, sanctuary liberals...you're not on the side of anything good or just here.

I'm not a big fan of bereaved relatives filing big-money lawsuits against people/corporations who weren't involved in their loved one's death, but seeing how the perp had been arrested and released in several states before finally murdering this deputy, I hope Fabiano's family sues every entity they're legally allowed to sue. Not sure citizens can sue the government agencies who let the perp roam free illegally, but they should start with every business who ever employed the guy in violation of the law...

No comments: