Friday, June 6, 2008

Obama is not Christ.

I've always been skeptical of people who claim they can read God's mind, but I'm feeling pretty certain the real Christ is not amused by Barack or his disciples.

Obama’s apostles are hard to dismiss. Oprah simply calls him “The One,” because “we need politicians who know how to be the truth.” (Jesus says in John 14:6 “I am the way, the truth ...”) Oprah goes on to say Obama will help us “evolve to a higher plane,” which would put Obama in the role of our Intelligent Designer.


Believing that has to be an E-ticket straight to Hieronymous Bosch's worst nightmares.

After posting a link to a column explaining O! in some New Age folderol I don't understand, Jonah says, "Obama willing, my re-education facility will be somewhere in the mountains, with a nice view."

I want mine to be in Beverly Shores, Indiana, where Oprah lives (if she'll let infidels within 10 miles of her estate...). It's the only way I'll be able to afford to visit the Dunes after Obama's tax hikes.

No comments: