Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Friday, I'm in love

I haven't had my coffee, and I'm already twitching close to my resonant frequency. Stand clear, this could get messy...

Training camp starts today!! Football!! FOOTBALL!!!!! (I think the only guy in the "arriving to camp" photos that I recognize without his helmet on is Vinatieri.)

Mulder and Scully are back today!! Die Wahrheit ist da draußen! I've got seven geeks from the office going with me tonight to scoop me up after the movie and make sure I get home. Heh.

ZOMG, the Brewers. I know I'm technically a bandwagon fan since I didn't start following them until they were good (which just happened to coincide with the first complete season I lived here, does that remove the stigma?), but except for a few dark weeks in May, they've been amazing to watch. Er, listen to on the radio.

The only metaphoric pebble in my shoe? A temporary crown from yesterday's root canal prevents me from eating Milk Duds at the movie tonight. Otherwise I'd be squealing like my niece when she opened the box containing a Sparkly Cotton-Candy Dora the Explorer doll.

Biting sarcasm will return Monday.

No comments: