Sunday, September 14, 2008


I was about to give up sports altogether and take up shoe-shopping as a hobby when Anthony Gonzalez busted out a reception-run-lateral to save the day. Phew. I don't have anywhere to wear women's shoes...

It's been a long disappointing weekend.

(So, I've spent the last two years telling anyone who will listen that Tom Brady wasn't the best active QB in the league, let alone the best ever--any reasonably competent QB could fit into Belichick's system and win. Well, look at that...)

2 comments:

Shoebox said...

Don't get too excited....they played the Vikings. The Vikings have been the most consistently over rated team for about 20 years. They quit caring about winning when Bud Grant quit coaching.

HeatherRadish said...

Excitement? I all I feel is relief, and a dread about heading up to GB next month.

That was a cool-ass play, though. :)