Thursday, January 29, 2009

I hope this gets as much attention as PeTA...

NBC is refusing to air, during that game on Sunday with that name trademarked by the NFL, a pro-life commercial that notes Barack Obama wasn't aborted, even though his childhood was a NARAL template for "why we need more abortions, and women shouldn't be expected to pay for them--the government should."

It's quite tasteful and well within FCC regulations, unlike women masturbating with vegetables (no, I'm not linking to that).

...although with the lies and the "stimulus" and the foreign abortions and the scuttling of national defense, it's very hard to believe Stanley Ann made a good choice. Good for Barack, not so hot for a lot of other people. I'll have to think about this. God knows I have too much time to think these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet they show another tasteless "GoDaddy" ad, though.

I may not agree with the ad, but it's stupid not to air it. Whatever happened to intelligent discourse and debate?

RightTurnClyde said...

Not surprising, NBC is interviewing Obama during the SuperBowl. God forbid anything critical of him occur during that time frame. If it were up to me, I'd run said commercial during the interview just to watch heads explode...

Amy said...

The PETA ad wasn't considered "political"...apparently NBC is unfamiliar with PETA's core missions.

They consider the pro-life ad political.

And, apparently, thanks to RightTurnClyde, they no longer think interviews with the president are political...