Monday, March 24, 2008

Comments I want to make on blogs but don't because it's not worth the blizzard of insults I'll get 1

*snork*

if you believe fat is the last acceptable prejudice in “polite society”–if not our institutions–you really need to sit down and have coffee with a transperson.


Or a conservative.

I'm kind of bummed by the fat-acceptance movement; non-Marxist, non-feminists are distinctly unwelcome, no matter how much we disapprove of judging people by their appearance and assuming all fat people are lazy pigs.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Welp! Sometimes we are lazy, cuz....well, we are! :) But ya couldn't tell it by me today. I was playing Suzie Homemaker. It was really scary. LOL

HeatherRadish said...

I prefer to think of myself as "energy efficient." *heh*

Kate said...

Oooo...I like that! I'll have to use that sometimes, like when someone asked me why I have done something yet. I'm saving energy. :)