Wednesday, May 28, 2008

!&%($)#*!

What the hell is this wishy-washy shit?

On one hand, it's kind of nice to see a therapist (the phrase "new castrati" popped immediately into my head--what kind of man sits around saying "hey, there's nothing I should do to keep men from killing women?") admit that court orders and involuntary therapy are worthless. But it's painful to watch them pirouette around the idea that if you're bent on murder and you don't care what happens to you, you can still be stopped by a well-placed bullet. Or maybe some sort of acid. Because self-defense just isn't warm and fuzzy-like. !&%($)#*!

I liked the dispassionate analysis at Boots and Sabers.

The visitation is Saturday; I have a previous commitment but no one's going to be upset if I weasel. Sigh.

No comments: