Friday, August 22, 2008

Music for pressing the same button over and over and over and over for *12* hours two day in a row

I could have married my cousin or had four kids by five guys by the time I was 23, but no...I went to engineering school. Stupid!!!

On with the music:

Metallica - Hero of the Day

Excellent song. Incredibly stupid video.



Weezer - Beverly Hills

You can make a lot of money playing just three chords.



A Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song

No video here, just the music. Beautiful New Wave song.



Political blogging suspended temporarily, until I stop wanting to slit my wrists just so I never have to see a computer screen ever again. Although I'm definitely tuning into Hillary's big speech next Tuesday with a bucket of chicken wings and a six-pack of Spotted Cow. *grin* Muahahahahahaha.

No comments: