Friday, August 29, 2008

Programming notes

Blogging will be light over the next week or so. The guy I've kind of been seeing (as much as you can see someone who lives 1003 miles away) is flying in tomorrow, to see if I can have another human being in my apartment for a week and not kill them. The previous record is five days...

We'll be driving to LaCrosse to babysit my niece and nephew while their parents attend a wedding, then driving back for Monday's Mets-Brewers game (he's a Mets fan, that will be interesting). I think we have tickets to four baseball games--Mets series and Corey Hart Day--and we're going to try to squeeze in "Les Paul's House of Sound" at some point around all the football and McCain's and Palin's speeches. Plus, I gotta press buttons during the days. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all.

Hope everyone has a great week--I'm looking forward to Wisconsin blogger dispatches from St. Paul!

1 comment:

Prosqtor said...

You killed the last guy after 5 days? Does the new suitor know this? ;)