Wednesday, September 17, 2008

COEXIST!

I did a Google image search, and learned that the bumpersticker not only offends the Baha'i faith (they're not Pagans and resent their symbol being used to denote Paganism), they've left out Hinduism altogether. *shakes head* Inclusion and diversity and respect, people!

I was going to point out that "it's not just the C who refuses to tolerate other beliefs, no matter what the bumpersticker crowd wants to be true..."

In America, the "right wing" is often used against the Christians. In India, the "right wing" defines the Hindus oppressing the Christians.

Read it, and the WaPo link, and then feel free to explain to me how Christianity and the Enlightenment are the source of all evil and oppression, unlike those beautiful peaceful religions practiced in the developing world for thousands of years.

(I've got a book on Kali, but I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep if I start reading about ritual human sacrifice. I'm a wuss.)

No comments: